Thank you to all our patients for your patience. Last week we experienced unprecedented levels of unforeseen sickness across our workforce, which meant that we had many fewer appointments available and also had to cancel or reschedule a large number of appointments. This also impacted on our ability to answer telephone calls and deal with some of your queries, eg prescriptions in as timely a manner as we would wish. We apologise for any inconvenience, and will continue working to improve our service.
- It may be quicker to visit the surgery and speak to one of our Care Navigators at reception.
- You can ask for help from the NHS 111 service any time by dialling 111 from any phone.
- You can also use our online services to book appointments, order repeat prescriptions and view your record.
- Your local pharmacy can offer confidential advice and support for many common illnesses.
- For life threatening emergencies you should always call 999!