Robin Lane Health and Wellbeing Centre

  • Front image 1.png

Comments and suggestions

Your views matter...


Feedback, comments, and suggestions

We make every effort to give the best possible service to our patients and visitors.  However, we don't always get everything right.

Therefore, we rely on our patients, visitors, volunteers and partners to feedback to us their experience: what went well, and what we could do better. 

If you have any comments or suggestions you would like to feedback to us; positive or not so positive, then let us know.  Additionally, if you have cause for complaint then it is extremely important that you tell us about it so that we can investigate and resolve the matter for you and ensure that any learning is applied for the benefit of all our patients.

How to feedback your experience: positive, not so positive, or a complaint:

  • Email us at
  • Fill out the form below
  • Write to us!  To: Practice Manager, Robin Lane Health and Wellbeing Centre, Robin Lane, Pudsey, LS28 7DE
  • Visit our Practice and fill out our comments form

Formal complaints

If you are unhappy with any of our services, it is worthwhile discussing your concerns early on with us, as we may be able to sort the issue out quickly. Most problems can be dealt with at this stage but, in some cases, you may feel more comfortable speaking to someone not directly involved in your care.  Our four-step process for complaint is below:

1.  The Practice

In the first instance you should make your complaint to the Practice. Download complaints form here. However, if you have received a final reply to your complaint and you are still not happy with the outcome, then

2.  NHS England

NHS England is responsible for primary care services such as GPs, Dentists, Opticians and Pharmacy.

To complain to NHS England:

NHS England
PO Box 16738
B97 9PT


By telephone: 0300 311 22 33

If you are making a complaint please state: ‘For the attention of the complaints team’ in the subject line.

If you are unhappy with your response from the Practice and NHS England and you wish to complain further, then

3. Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman

The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman makes final decisions on complaints that have not been resolved by the NHS in England.  You can complain to the ombudsmand if you believe there has been injustive or hardship that has not been acted properly and farily, or you have received a poor service that has not been rectified.  This applies to all NHS services and not just to Robin Lane Health and Wellbeing Centre.

To complain to the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman:

Online by clicking here

By telephone: 0345 015 4033, 8.30am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday

Field is required Incorrect email
Field is required Incorrect email
Field is required Incorrect email
Field is required Incorrect email
Field is required
Your message was sent successfully
Sorry, your message was not sent