Are you a carer?
- Are you a Carer?
- Are you caring for someone?
- Do you look after a family member, partner or friend who needs help because they are ill, frail, disabled or have mental health or substance abuse problems?
- Is the care you provide unpaid?
- Would you like to be recognised and get some support?
If so, please let us know! You can tell the Doctor or Nurse at your next appointment, email us at email@example.com, call us on 0113 257 67 87 or use the contact form in the contacts page.
By telling us that you are a carer, we can ensure you that are provided with help and support.
Carers Clinics are available for our patients and are held monthly at Hillfoot Surgery and West Lodge Surgery, and are a place to access support with your caring role, ask our Reception Team for more details.
A Carer Support Worker can help you with:
Carers Health: support with sleep, anxiety, worry, stress.
Caring Role: specialist guidance, Carers Assessments.
Managing At Home: equipment, care services and taking breaks.
Finances: grants, power of attorney, carer-related benefits.
- Work: carers employment rights, returning/ending employment.